Alright, putting Taiwan and Wing aside..
I’ve finally managed to finish this Linebarrel vector I’ve been working on for almost 2 months.
After grueling hours, a minor painful neck, annoyed eyes, frustration, procrastination and 42 layers of glory..
It’s done.. finally done.. let’s go through the steps first 😀
Okay this is when I first started, I started with the shoulders – you can’t really see it, but I still used STROKES in this.. later I decided to not use it.
But it felt weird.. like still missing the shadows, so I needed another layer to work as the stroke and shadow at the same time, but making strokes only with FILL..
Alright so then I put it off for awhile..
This part wasn’t too hard, was done pretty fast too..
Alright, so the head took awhile.. and put me off this project for awhile lol..
Look at the layers multiply!!
It wasn’t as bad as I thought – I still have to work on the ‘knee’.. that’s hard..
Kept gutting it out and raging at the same time..
And so.. tonight.. I gutted and gutted..
(Click for the full version)
But like I said, I still have some more work to do on it.. but it’ll be touch ups and polishing 🙂
As for now, BANZAI!