The post season is finally upon us!
Considering we weren’t even sure if there was going to be a season, it has really turned out to be a really great season!
A lot of upsetting injuries.. surprise trades.. and a good dose of player break-outs
There was no shortage of Blake Griffin highlights either of course.
So, where does this leave us? Well, it leaves me with 1 day to put down my predictions due to the short season!
Let’s start with the West:
- San Antonio  v Utah  -> San Antonio wins 4-1 (they better.. seeing that they’re all healthy this year..)
- Memphis  v Los Angeles C  -> Los Angeles C wins 4-3 (I reckon this will be the first round match-up to check out, should be close.. hopefully!)
- Los Angeles L  v Denver  -> Los Angeles L wins 4-2 (makes me sad because I want Denver to go through.. but it’s so hard to say because Kobe usually goes nuts during post season)
- Oklahoma City  v Dallas  -> Oklahoma City wins 4-2 (they’re looking so strong this year, seriously)
Now the East:
- Chicago  v Philadelphia  -> Chicago wins 4-1 (Philly have been slumping a bit, just scraping thru’, Bulls are well.. Bulls :))
- Boston  v Atlanta  -> Boston wins 4-2 (Giving this one to Boston because I reckon they have enough fuel left in the tank for one legitimate run)
- Indiana  v Orlando  -> Indiana wins 4-1 (Orlando was 3rd up until what.. 2nd half of the season? Then it spiraled downwards, THEN they lost Dwight.. well.. perhaps even a sweep?)
- Miami  v New York  -> Miami wins 4-2 (Unless LBJ chokes hard.. every game.. a lot of carrying required for Melo and STAT :(, but I rather New York go through!!)
Starts tomorrow.. can’t wait!
Let’s go Chicago!
2012 is your year!